Create Account

Form submission: Enlistment Application

Name: Russell Annan

Date of Birth: 05-02-2004

Timezone: BST

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4111417/

Can you speak fluent English?: Yes

How did you hear about us?: Discord Recruitment Page

Why do you want to join us?: I am quite new to MILSIM units within arma 3 but I have been in one before this. However, it wasn't really my time zones as it was mostly American based but I'm hoping since this is a British based group it will be better for me.

Have you had any prior MilSim experience?: No

If yes, where and when?:

How long have you been playing ArmA?: I

Is there anything about you that you would like us to know?: My PC can sometimes get laggy, but im getting a better one on Christmas

What makes you a good fit for the unit?: Well, I am experience on other games that do MILSIM for one being roblox and I am a great leader no matter who Im working with, and I can work as a team as long as the team is willing to do so aswell. Although my experience in arma 3 is a major flaw as I haven't really done this before it will give me a chance to get better at this by starting somewhere I somewhat understand.

What role are you most skilled in?: MachineGunner, Sniper (Used to be a good pilot)

What is your preferred role?: Marskman or Machinegunner

Which of the following interest you the most?: 45 Commando

Thank you for your application.
You have been
ACCEPTED
To continue the joining process, please check your private messages to confirm your interview date at your earliest convenience!

Personnel File created on 13/11/2019
PM sent to arrange an interview

Still awaiting confirmation on when available for his interview. Will send another message to request a date and time.

Attended Interview - 25/11/2019
Assigned to 124 Troop,
CTC Acknowledged and Attending the next P1