Create Account

Form submission: Enlistment Application

Name: Benco

Date of Birth: 01-04-1985

Timezone: GMT

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196657028/

Can you speak fluent English?: Yes

How did you hear about us?: Arma 3 Units

Why do you want to join us?: To form long term relationships with a group of mature people I who take gaming to the next level. I've only had Arma 3 for a week, but already realise the value of having a team around you.

Have you had any prior MilSim experience?: No

If yes, where and when?:

How long have you been playing ArmA?: 2 weeks

Is there anything about you that you would like us to know?: I am 35, father of twins, I work in London as a sales director for a software company (well, usually. Working from home at the moment!). Always had huge respect for the armed forces. I wish I had joined the RMs when I left school but unfortunately I didn't, it's one of my biggest regrets!

What makes you a good fit for the unit?: Experienced team player. Used to managing people and identifying key traits and how they benefit certain situations. Great with people. Good at following commands. Fast learner. Good communication skills both verbal and written.

What role are you most skilled in?: I can't say as I have not been playing long.

What is your preferred role?: Rifleman

Which of the following interest you the most?: 45 Commando

Are you able to attend Fridays & Saturdays at 2000 Z (8pm GMT): Yes

Thank you for your application.
You have been
ACCEPTED
To continue the joining process, please check your private messages to confirm your interview date at your earliest convenience!

Personnel File Created - 21/05/2020
PM sent to applicant checking on availability for interview (cutoff date 04/06/2020) - 21/05/2020

(21-05-2020, 09:42 PM)B. Dunion Wrote:
Thank you for your application.
You have been
ACCEPTED
To continue the joining process, please check your private messages to confirm your interview date at your earliest convenience!

Personnel File Created - 21/05/2020
PM sent to applicant checking on availability for interview (cutoff date 04/06/2020) - 21/05/2020
Interview set for 20:00H, Monday, 25/05/2020 - 21/05/2020
Ad-Hoc interview carried out and personnel file updated, Message to J7 left in Discord NCO chat. - 22/05/2020