Create Account

Form submission: Enlistment Application

Name: Mark Mackenzie

Date of Birth: 07-05-1998

Timezone: GMT

Steam URL: 76561198060222341

Can you speak fluent English?: Yes

How did you hear about us?: Preacher told me about you boys (I. Hayes).

Why do you want to join us?: Well, after taking a bit of hiatus from Arma 3 after playing it since beta, I decided to get back into it with a cheeky bit of mil-sim. The one i partook in (ATS) was nowhere near serious enough for me, and even after reaching a position to do so, the community as a whole were a damn bunch of children. Nobody took things seriously enough.

Have you had any prior MilSim experience?: Yes

If yes, where and when?: ATS since July - Today.

How long have you been playing ArmA?: Arma 3: 2077, Arma 2:5000~

Is there anything about you that you would like us to know?: Aside from being a (self proclaimed) Arma veteran, a few thousand hours on Arma 2 I spent in a community called DayZRP. With that came quite a lot of RP in itself via voice. In addition to that, i have about 10+ or so experience with RP in an MMO environment.

What makes you a good fit for the unit?: Aside from what I touched upon above, to put it simply I know my stuff and take a non-BS approach to things that require that level of seriousness. From what Preacher (I. Hayes) mentioned when I had spoken to him regarding this unit, I'd say i'd be a damn good fit. I being plenty of experience to the table, as well as an understanding of what I'm getting into (I certainly hope). In general I'm just looking to have a nice chill time and have fun at the end of the day - and I feel that this unit can give that to me.

What role are you most skilled in?: Rifleman, Pilot.

What is your preferred role?: Rifleman.

Which of the following interest you the most?: 45 Commando

Are you able to attend Fridays & Saturdays at 2000 Z (8pm GMT): Yes