Create Account

Form submission: Enlistment Application

Name: Darryl O'Coigligh

Date of Birth: 29-12-1994

Timezone: GMT Dublin, Ireland

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198987494204/

Can you speak fluent English?: Yes

How did you hear about us?: Steam

Why do you want to join us?: Share the same timezone, Looks like a good unit.

Have you had any prior MilSim experience?: No

If yes, where and when?:

How long have you been playing ArmA?: roughly 2-3 months

Is there anything about you that you would like us to know?: Have 5 years military experience. pretty new to ARMA and milsims

What makes you a good fit for the unit?: strong commitment and willingness to learn.

What role are you most skilled in?: Rifleman

What is your preferred role?: Rifleman or Sniper(given the practice)

Which of the following interest you the most?: 45 Commando

Are you able to attend Fridays & Saturdays at 2000 Z (8pm GMT): Yes

Please check your profile link, it is not a proper link. We cannot proceed with your application until this is updated. Thanks

(27-02-2020, 08:14 AM)S. Eagle Wrote: Please check your profile link, it is not a proper link. We cannot proceed with your application until this is updated. Thanks

Sorry, It has been updated.

Thank you for your interest in the RMMU.

I am LtCdr. B. Dunion and I am an RMMU Recruiter.

Before I proceed with your application I would like to clarify something with you.  In your application you stated you have no MilSim experience, but on your Steam profile it shows you belong to an ARMA3 Group - 183rd Air Assault .
The RMMU has a strong policy that forbids dual-clanning.  Can you verify that you are willing to leave 183rd Air Assault  as you still show as an active member.

I look forwards to your reply

LtCdr. B. Dunion
RMMU Recruiter

(27-02-2020, 05:53 PM)B. Dunion Wrote: Thank you for your interest in the RMMU.

I am LtCdr. B. Dunion and I am an RMMU Recruiter.

Before I proceed with your application I would like to clarify something with you.  In your application you stated you have no MilSim experience, but on your Steam profile it shows you belong to an ARMA3 Group - 183rd Air Assault .
The RMMU has a strong policy that forbids dual-clanning.  Can you verify that you are willing to leave 183rd Air Assault  as you still show as an active member.

I look forwards to your reply

LtCdr. B. Dunion
RMMU Recruiter
The unit is dissolved, it merged with another unit. It never actually done anything was only a unit in a group chat never done any operations. So I have no experience in a established unit that does operations or does anything really. I will remove it from my steam account.

Thank you for your application.
You have been
ACCEPTED
To continue the joining process, please check your private messages to confirm your interview date at your earliest convenience!

Personnel File created 28/02/20
PM sent to arrange an interview time 28/02/20
PM sent to confirm interview at 20:30, Monday the 2nd of March.  28/02/20
PM received apologising for missing scheduled interview due to a personal emergency.  Applicant requested an alternate interview for Friday @ 20:30. 03/03/20
PM sent offering alternative interview time of 20:30 on Thursday or to reschedule for sometime next week.  03/03/20