Create Account

Form submission: Enlistment Application

Name: Daniel Winfield

Date of Birth: 30-06-2004

Timezone: GMT/BST

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kingpingpenguin/

Can you speak fluent English?: Yes

How did you hear about us?: Google

Why do you want to join us?: Ive been away from milsim for a while and I really want to get back into it, I came across your unit while searching on google and I found out some more about it, It seems like a really nice, professional and devoted milsim and I want to be able to have that experience. I believe that this is the right place for me.

Have you had any prior MilSim experience?: Yes

If yes, where and when?: 4th Infantry Brigade a few months ago.
I was in some others task forces a while ago.

How long have you been playing ArmA?: Quite a while now, I can remember specifically.

Is there anything about you that you would like us to know?: No.

What makes you a good fit for the unit?: Im a positive person, I always keep a positive attitude in all situations, Im a dedicated person, I always devote 120% of my energy into everything. I may not have been in that many Arma 3 milsims but I the ones I was apart of I was there for a while and I also have alot of experience of milsim on other games.

Im a very mature person aswell for my age and I will never give up, I could go on forever.
I would bring all my attributes and skills to the table and I wouldnt let you down.

What role are you most skilled in?: Rifleman/Medic

What is your preferred role?: Rifleman/Medic

Which of the following interest you the most?: 45 Commando

Are you able to attend Fridays & Saturdays at 2000 Z (8pm GMT): Yes

Thank you for your interest.
Your application has been
DENIED
(We have a minimum age for Recruits of 15 years and 9 months)
Unfortunately this means you will receive a cool down before you can re-apply. Your cool down will expire on: the 30th of March 2020
We apologize for the inconvenience.