Create Account

Form submission: Enlistment Application

Name: Kieran D

Date of Birth: 16-12-2003

Timezone: GMT

Steam URL https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198449041970/

Can you speak fluent English?: Yes

How did you hear about us?: I was looking on the Internet for good Arma 3 milsim groups.

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you guys because I have watched videos and heard a lot about you guys, also I wanted to join a professional milsim group and I feel you guys are the one I also prefer milsim groups based as the UK as I helps with the realism as I'm from the UK.

Have you had any prior MilSim experience?: Yes

If yes, where and when?: I used to play on the 77th JSOC as a helicopter pilot and CAS pilot

How long have you been playing ArmA?: 3 years noiw

Is there anything about you that you would like us to know?: Nope.

What makes you a good fit for the unit?: I think I would use my previous experience playing milsim to the unit as an advantage also I love working with others and helping others, I am a very patient person who can deal well under pressure as I know you get put under a lot of pressure on the battlefield. (This is what I would bring to the unit)

What role are you most skilled in?: Pilot

What is your preferred role?: Pilot or gunner

Which of the following interest you the most?: Commando Helicopter Force

Are you able to attend Fridays & Saturdays at 2000 Z (8 pm GMT): Yes

Good day Kieran

I am Lt. B. Dunion a Recruiter with RMMU.

Thank you for your application . Part of our prescreening is to review an applicant's Steam profile. To that end can you please provide a valid profile address and ensure your profile is set to Public so I can review it.

Thankng you in advance

Lt. B. Dunion
RMMU Recruiter

Thank you for your application.
You have been
ACCEPTED
To continue the joining process, please check your private messages to confirm your interview date at your earliest convenience!